Saturday, March 1, 2008

What's New?

There's lots new this March -- tons of spring 2008 classes available through Broome Community College (BCC), Cornell Cooperative Extension -Broome County and Tioga County Office of Economic Development. So check out the latest events at my website: www.fab-idea.com.

Plus, be sure to read more in my www.vox.com blog also found on my website about my publishing of two e-books for Amazon's Kindle Reader especially for Business to Government (B2G) marketers, both new comers and veterans. You'll be pleasantly surprised at the ease of deploying marketing strategies and tactics to garner business from the niche market.

Hope to see you at one of my upcoming marketing courses.

1 comment:

Henry Jakson said...

Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it. You should continue this, I’m sure most people would agree you’ve got a gift. Thanks for sharing…
Business Plans